Senior Regional FRM Manager (Actuary)
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring the risk appetite statement and frameworks across the APAC region.
- Supporting the annual ORSA and recovery plan and advise on business improvements based on the results.
- Developing and implementing the regional stress testing framework to monitor solvency and financial strength for both the actual and prospective views.
- Ad-hoc FRM related projects such as data analysis to generate value adding insights, consult for senior management and risk management reports for external developments.
We are looking for;
- Qualified actuary (FSA, FIA or FIAA)
- 7+ years of experience in actuarial and/or risk mgmt disciplines
- analytical mindset
- strong stakeholders and influencing skills
For more information please reach out with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Regional FRM Manager (Actuary)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly