Base Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits (non-negotiable base salary and package)
Location: Central London/WFH
Working Pattern: Full time and very open to flexible working patterns like 3 - 4 days a week.
Deadline: 8th March 2021
A leading advisory firm is offering fantastic opportunities to a Qualified Actuary. This consulting type position has a great work life balance unlike many other positions in this area. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact on the industry as the actuary will be working with a number of different firms.
- Overseeing and assessing the risks of life insurers with respect to solvency II and good practice
- Strategise and supervise to adapt to the post-Brexit changes in the industry
- Getting involved in risk assessment, capital and models
- Carrying out projects on specialist areas from initial analysis to concluding and advising
- Supporting the initiatives of the surrounding teams in the wider functions
- Qualified Actuary with UK insurance or consultancy experience
- Experience in life insurance consulting or in an insurer
- Experience of auditing, pricing, valuation or reporting
- Excellent communication skills
-You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Life Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly