BPA Pricing Actuary
BPA Pricing Actuaries
Location: Central London
£60,0000 - £85,000 per annum + competitive package
This Life Insurer is offering fantastic opportunities for Qualified Actuaries who want to get involved in pricing bulk purchase annuities. This position offers a variety of daily responsibilities with the role suiting someone who can produce cashflow projections for pricing bulk annuity deals.
Date Posted: 17th February 2021
There are multiple roles at this level as the company is going through significant growth.
- Modelling and analysing assets and liabilities to provide insights into the assumptions
- Managing the models from development to maintenance
- Complying in accordance to good practice with respect to the deals and the timescales of delivery
- Supporting the surrounding actuarial team.
- Qualified Actuary (Fellow)
- Strong knowledge of UK defined benefit pensions
- Experience in life insurance or consulting
- Knowledge of Solvency II and Matching Adjustment
- Strong experience of cash-flow modelling for specific projects
- Knowledge of defined benefits schemes, longevity swaps and bulk annuities
- Experience in bulk annuity modelling and pricing
You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG (Insurance Recruitment).
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for BPA Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly