DB Pensions Consultants Required for Day Rate Contracts
2 days left
- Contract Type
If you are immediately available and looking for some interim work, or stagnating in your current role and looking for a change but not sure what to do next? Why not consider working at a leading DB pensions consultancy on a day rate contract for 6-12 months?
My client is going through an incredibly busy period and needs an additional two contractors to help with their workload. If successful, you may be offered a 6-month extension after your initial assignment. My client will consider people from either a Trustee or Corporate background and would be able to find suitable work for candidates with anything from 5 years' - 30+ years' experience!
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- qualified (or nearly qualified - no more than 2 exams remaining)
- a pensions consultant (i.e. the majority of your experience has been with a consultancy rather than in-house)
- a specialist in DB pensions
- comfortable managing clients, projects and junior members of project teams
- experienced in reviewing other peoples' work
- happy to commit to an initial term of 6 months'
- able to start within 6 weeks of an offer
Interviews are taking place next week, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested to discuss further. My email is email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for DB Pensions Consultants Required for Day Rate Contracts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly