Senior Investment Analyst
£80,000 - £150,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Bermuda and Possibility of working in London
Date Posted: 28th January 2021
(The recruitment for this role is ongoing but if interested, do get in contact quickly as the process may be competitive)
HFG is a recruitment consultancy that is recruiting for the following role with an international insurer.
This is an opportunity for a CFA-qualified Structurer to further their career in a role that reports to the CIO in a growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Looking at asset structures, expanding fund range, looking at new asset classes,
- Design and implement hedging strategy
- Working with the CIO and Bermuda and Ireland teams on controlled function requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years experience
- Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Experience in trading/derivatives
- Prior experience of a breadth of asset classes
Further details available on request but please note that candidates without prior investment knowledge will not be considered.
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.