Capital Modelling Actuary
Capital Modelling Actuary HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new capital actuary to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an actuary with to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Review and challenge internal model results, providing analysis of change between updates for specific area.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Solvency II.
- Syndicate bench-marking and investigations relating to modelling of member capital.
- Experience in non-life insurance work, preferably across a range of work areas.
- Knowledge of and interest in programmatic approaches, including the use of VBA, R and capital modelling tools.
- Qualified actuary preferable
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.