Protection Pricing Actuary | London
The overall job focus is an opportunity for a pricing actuary to take a role in: developing and delivering the pricing strategy for new and existing protection products; monitoring product pricing performance and leading strategic projects to identify and develop opportunities for innovation; experience analysis for refinement of pricing basis, supporting with commercial agreements analysis as well as bespoke pricing arrangements; supporting the delivery of reprices.
- Deliver a pricing strategy to significantly enhance portfolio sustainability and profitability.
- Work closely with product development, analytics, underwriting and sales teams to enhance pricing models using cutting edge analytical techniques and pricing models, resulting in improved customer lifetime value.
- Contribute to the re-pricing process for existing products and policy servicing changes - from rate setting through database generation, testing, and delivery to systems team for implementation.
- Deliver complex pricing reports and analysis, and present them to key stakeholders and committees.
- Deliver enhancements to pricing capability through research and development of new rating and segmentation factors.
- Reinsurance tenders - support during new product or pricing reinsurer tenders.
You will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Pricing actuary with exposure of working with any Life Insurance product.
Apply for Protection Pricing Actuary | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly