Capital Actuary | London
To assist with the organisations continued growth and success, you will be tasked with supporting the Chief Actuary, CFO, Chief Risk Officer and Actuarial Function Holder.
- Perform best estimate assumption setting processes and produce assumption and methodology papers.
- Perform data series extension exercises for capital models annually, across all risks within the model. This will include data extraction and handling, modelling, analysis, documentation and reporting.
- Assist in the review of other validation tools, which include profit and loss attribution analysis, experience analysis, sensitivity testing, scenario testing and results analysis.
- Maintain technical documentation up to a high SII compliant standard.
- Perform ad-hoc peer reviews, quantitative analyses and investigations.
- Prepare industry survey submissions across all models and assumptions.
- Assist in the preparation of any other Board Risk Committee or Audit Committee papers.
Apply for Capital Actuary | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly