Life and Health Risk Actuary
Life and Health Insurance Risk Actuary
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + competitive package
Location: Central London
HFG has partnered with an international insurer who is looking for a risk manager to be 2nd line to the CRO with responsibility for the UK Life and Health Insurance business.
The role is in a small risk team and is suited to a high-performing individual who would get C-suite exposure through this role.
- Support the chief risk officer in compliance processes
- Oversee the monitoring to reporting of health and life risks
- Delivering advice and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders such as regulators and underwriting committees
- Assess relevant risks for Portfolio, technical pricing and reinsurance
- Continuously contribute to the capital requirements, ORSA, internal model review and data stewardship model processes.
The individual would ideally be a newly qualified life or health actuary will have experience in risk management or consulting.
You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, IRish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
Deadline for applications is 14th January 2021
If interested, apply here or contact Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.