CRM Analytical Developer
- Working with the CRM to team review current processes and identify areas which benefit from automation through the use of analytical tools or applications.
- Analyse and document current systems.
- Design and implement technology driven solutions to improve efficiency with a focus on automation.
- Act as CRM subject matter expert on technology topics interfacing with IT regarding enhancements to key applications (Apex / Snowcat).
- Work with the CRM team to assess current and new vendor platforms and make recommendations
- Review APIs available from the model vendors and develop interfaces to Company tools.
- Design and create tools to facilitate the building of simulation sets used within the Company pricing and portfolio management applications.
- Work with CRM team to create tools to improve efficiency of re-modelling process.
- Active participant in InsureTech working group
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations
- Operate as an effective team member by supporting colleagues and contributing in the delivery and achievement of overall team and business objectives
- Liaise with relevant and associated areas and groups within the business process to establish, support and maintain business relationships and organisational effectiveness.
- Liaise with external parties to develop and maintain understanding of industry best practice.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature that the company reasonably requests to be performed that are within the expertise and skills of the jobholder. These may be subject to periodic review and any updates and changes to be introduced after consultation with the person concerned.
Skills & experience
- Degree in computer programming, mathematics, statistics or other quantitative discipline
- Up to 2yrs related work experience desired
- Skilled in SQL, VBA Programming.
- Proficient in other programming or scripting languages such as Python, R and /or Julia highly advantageous.
- Technical knowledge of vendor models advantageous (RMS/AIR/EQE)
- Awareness of best practice and emerging trends
- Familiar with handling and assessing large data sets.
- Ability to write clean and efficient code.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Ability to interact and collaborate within a team environment