Senior Actuarial Reporting Analyst | London - Flexible Working
As a Senior Reporting Analyst, the roleholder will be expected to support in the production of results and analysis and to support in dealing with queries from, and provide analysis to, the broader Finance Accounting team, and to support in investor interactions and regulatory requests.
- Support the preparation of internal monthly MCEV, IFRS (eventually IFRS17) and Solvency II reporting KPIs and analyses, including information for year-end and half-year reports
- Support the preparation of information for use in hedging, forecasting and planning
- Identify and support the implementation of improvements to the reporting processes
- Ensure controls and reviews are followed, following up with senior team members if there are any issues
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
Support the Head of Actuarial Reporting in other ad hoc actuarial investigations and other projects as they arise
The business are flexible in building this role around the right candidate and you will either be a Part-Qualified actuary with good exam progress or a Newly Qualified actuary with strong reporting experience.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Reporting Analyst | London - Flexible Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly