IFRS 17 Project - Life Actuary - Day rate contract
Oliver James have been engaged exclusively by a client looking to engage several actuarial contractors to join their IFRS 17 project team early next year.
An amazing opportunity to join a prestigious business on a cutting edge project.
The ideal contractor will have previous IFRS 17 experience, however strong SII or relevant project experience will be considered.
The business has both senior and junior positions available.
Location: Remote working from home
Start: January 2021 (ideally)
Duration: 6 month contract (initial). Intention to extend further.
Day Rate: Depending on experience
- Actuary or Actuarial experience in a Life insurance environment
- IFRS 17 experience or knowledge is highly desirable
- Good experience in financial reporting methodology
- Strong communication skills - able to work with non-actuaries and stakeholders
- Experience working in a project role would be beneficial
Please note: You will need to be based in the EU timezone to complete this assignment
Please apply today or contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@weareoliverjames.com
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally and look forward to your application.
Apply for IFRS 17 Project - Life Actuary - Day rate contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly