HFG are assisting with the search for a reserving analyst to join a team on an exciting new project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified actuary with 2+ years in reserving, preferably in personal lines to join a team that will offer them a wide range of exposure, including to senior management.
- Play a key role in the Reserving team's input into IFRS17 implementation
- Support the development and enhancement of Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Work closely with the capital team to assist with regular capital assessments, and feed into model developments and model use
- Part Qualified Actuary, with 2+ years reserving experience
- Proficient in VBA
- Good knowledge of Solvency II, including technical provisions, preferred
- Excellent communication, relationship and presentation skills
- RESQ knowledge is beneficial but not essential.