Reinsurance Actuary | Part/Nearly Qualified | London
- Oversee the actuarial aspects of our contractual requirements with reinsurers including regular data cleansing processes.
- In conjunction with the reinsurance operations team, overseeing the accurate installation of data for new reinsurance trades at our administrators.
- Responding to technical queries from other internal departments and external parties such as administrators and reinsurers
- Updating reinsurance trade bookings where necessary. Documentation and analysis of any resultant change in value and other reporting requirements.
- Developing and maintaining reinsurance management information.
- Regular monitoring of reinsurance collateral exposures, and future projections of collateral calls to aid with liquidity planning.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with reinsurers.
- Driving process improvements across all aspects of reinsurance.
- Deliver accurate work in a timely and professional manner.