Corporate Consultant (Actuarial)
6 days left
- Contract Type
About the business
One of the worlds largest consultancies with a Global presence. Due to considerable growth, this firm are looking to recruit at multiple levels across the whole of their actuarial service line.
About the role
As a Corporate Consultant you will work alongside senior's to assist corporate clients solves complex problems and create solutions that lead to demonstrable positive change.
You will lead on the preparation and delivery of both day-to-day and strategic corporate advice, with a focus on finding tailored solutions that meet the clients needs. You will use your strong technical actuarial skills to consult clients and communicate with clients in a clear and succinct manner, providing an informed view on current corporate topics based on client circumstance and tailoring advice as appropriate.
What you will need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with CFA qualification
- Up to date awareness of current pension issue and how these impact clients, including key considerations and tailor your response to specific circumstances
- Strong understanding of UK DB pension schemes and the roles of various stakeholders
- Knowledge of the UK DB risk management toolkit, including buy-ins/buy outs, longevity hedging and member options
What you will get in return
- Competitive base salary of between £45,000-£65,000 dependent on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Option for part time and flexible working arrangements
- Flexi benefit scheme, to be tailored to suit the individual
- Progressive opportunity with a market leading consultancy
Apply for Corporate Consultant (Actuarial)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly