My client (Lloyd's Market) is looking for a Reserving Analyst to join their top growing reserving team. This is a great opportunity to get in to a top Lloyd's business and to work and learn from a great group of Actuaries.
- Working closely with the Head of Reserving on all aspects of Reserving.
- Solvency ii technical provision outputs. Present results to Lloyd's and the PRA as well as internal finance and Capital Modelling teams.
- Support all areas of Reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare for new and existing legislation including IFRS 17 and Solvency ii.
- Year End Reserves and Technical Provisions Reports.
- Strong Mathematics/Science-based education.
- Student actuary.
- An excellent problem solving and analytical mind.
- At least two years Reserving experience.
- Strong progress through Actuarial exams.
Apply for Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly