Actuarial Consultant Manager - Big4 Consultancy
You will be responsible for the management of key projects to clients all whilst being supported by some of the best practitioners in the business.
Projects include but are not limited to:
Capital Management and Restructuring
Mergers & acquisitions
Prudential Regulatory Developments and Associated Lobbying
Analytics, robotics, and AI
Modelling and projections
Business Change and Transformation
- You will assist in delivering key projects for our clients on the wide range of topics we work on.
- You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is industry leading.
- You will work with the project heads to lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues, you will create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- You will contribute to the development of business capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
- You will collaborate with colleagues outside of UK Life Actuarial to deliver multi-disciplinary and cross-geographical work.