Corporate Pensions Actuary
One of our leading clients is seeking ambitious actuaries at a Nearly/Newly or Qualified Actuary with solid interpersonal skills to join their team as Corporate Pensions Consultant. This corporate team has grown significantly over the last few years and is continuing to win business across the UK.
This organisation has multiple locations throughout the UK.
- Growing and leading relationships with certain clients, with accountability for further relationship development – this can be accomplished by introducing additional services.
- Taking responsibilities for the quality of technical work delivered to clients, as well as reviewing work from the calculations support team if and when required.
- Instructing clients on strategic corporate pension issues, as well as benefit design, risk management projects, and pension accounting disclosures.
- Networking and securing new business within the local market.
- Preferably Nearly or Qualified actuary, ideally with corporate focused experience.
- Relevant industry experience as well as consulting experience alongside sound technical capability.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- Previous advisory experience with corporates on strategic pensions issues.
- Ability to advise at a strategic level