Actuarial Analyst | Reporting
This role sits within a reporting team and has oversight over various reporting metrics.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a broad range of financial results. This team are responsible for making sure they fall in line with regulations.
- Life Insurance Experience
- Actuarial Analyst with 1 years + experience
- Some knowledge of reporting metrics; IFRS, EV, EC.
- Solvency II experience ideal but not necessary
- You will need to be commercially aware as you will be engaging with internal, many non-actuarial, stakeholders on a daily basis.
- You will need to know how to manage your time appropriately and be able to take initiative.
Oliver James Associates work closely with many leading insurers across the UK & overseas.
For a confidential discussion please contact Skai Townsend directly on 02038619157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Actuarial Analyst | Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly