2 days left
- Contract Type
Data Scientist - Insurance (R, SAS, MATLAB, Python, Insurance)
Data Scientist working with a leading Lloyd's market insurer in the City. As part of the innovative analytics function, you'll be responsible for delivering leading edge data analytics across the entire business.
- Use advanced analytics techniques to drive better business decision making
- Develop predictive models for use across key processes (pricing and risk selection)
- Develop innovative prototypes and proof of concepts to push the boundaries of data interrogation
- Look for opportunities in which data science can be utilised across other areas of the business
- Advanced statistical programming experience (R, SAS, MATLAB, Python)
- Ideally an insurance background from statistics / actuarial role
- Advanced knowledge of econometrics, statistics and/or computational finance
An excellent opportunity to join a leading insurer, with an innovative strategy driven by C-Suite management. Data science plays a key part in their plans to further gain a competitive edge within the market, so this role offers exceptional backing and opportunity to develop the function.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly