Data Scientist - Insurance (R, SAS, MATLAB, Python, Insurance)
Data Scientist working with a leading Lloyd's market insurer in the City. As part of the innovative analytics function, you'll be responsible for delivering leading edge data analytics across the entire business.
- Use advanced analytics techniques to drive better business decision making
- Develop predictive models for use across key processes (pricing and risk selection)
- Develop innovative prototypes and proof of concepts to push the boundaries of data interrogation
- Look for opportunities in which data science can be utilised across other areas of the business
- Advanced statistical programming experience (R, SAS, MATLAB, Python)
- Ideally an insurance background from statistics / actuarial role
- Advanced knowledge of econometrics, statistics and/or computational finance
An excellent opportunity to join a leading insurer, with an innovative strategy driven by C-Suite management. Data science plays a key part in their plans to further gain a competitive edge within the market, so this role offers exceptional backing and opportunity to develop the function.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.