Head of pricing
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing multi-national business operation which provides insurance Internationally.
The role will involve maximising competitive advantage through changes to retail price while simultaneously maintaining solid underwriting performance to targets agreed with our insurance partners.
- Conducting data analysis and delivering pricing strategy.
- Delivering complex price optimisation models, managing price changes, monitoring performance and tracking market position.
- Creating experiments to investigate price elasticity and to assess lifetime value/customer behaviour.
- Ongoing testing/reviewing of the pricing infrastructure and to recommend improvements.
- Working with key internal stakeholders from Gibraltar and the UK, such as operations, sales, marketing, finance and IT to deliver projects and improve results.
- Presenting insights, producing reports, analysing loss ratios and tracking competitor pricing.
- Potential to grow and manage a bigger pricing team in Gibraltar.
- Insurance Director, Insurance partners, third party agencies and outsourcers service providers.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Mathematical or scientific background educated to degree level.
- Ability to present complex technical results in a non-technical way.
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply innovative analytical techniques.
- Knowledge of using SAS and/or VBA.
- Familiar with GLMs and predictive analytics.
- Advanced level MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Leader and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and attention to detail
- Energetic, initiating actions
- Robust and pragmatic
- Organisational and time management skills
Salary up to £75,000