Pensions Actuarial Consultant
I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant for a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. A highly regarded, independent firm, they advise on some of the UK's leading companies Pensions schemes.
As a student actuary or newly qualified actuary in the team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects across Life Insurance, Investments and DC Pensions. This is a unique chance to broaden your skills, getting hands on experience across new actuarial fields.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good progression with Actuarial exams in the UK or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience of working in a Consultancy environment
- An understanding of legislation and issues effecting UK pensions
- Demonstrable evidence of providing high quality service on a range of projects for Trustee Clients
- Good time management skills, ability to manage own work load on designated clients
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in contact
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167