Manager/Senior Manager - Leading Actuarial Consultancy
You will work on projects which include but are not limited to;capital modelling, IFRS 17, finance transformation/change, model development, and project management.
As a candidate you will have:
- Life Insurance Experience
- You will be a Qualified Actuary in order to be considered for senior positions or have at least +3 actuarial exams to join at Part-Qualified level.
- Be an excellent communicator due to requirement of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis
- Demonstrate progress with actuarial exams (for part-qualified applicants)
- Have the drive and determination to work alongside some of the world's leading organisations and add real value through advisory services.
If you are interested in a career within an Actuarial Consultancy and you are either a part qualified or qualified Actuary please do not hesitate to apply for this competitive position.