Associate Investment Consultant
My client is a prestigious consultancy and a renowned name in the UK investment advisory market.
The London practice is delighted to be appointing an Associate Investment Consultant to play a key role where the successful incumbent will be responsible for a true variety of work which includes but is not limited to:
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships with clients
- Running models in connection with investment strategy
- Identifying suitable investment strategies and structures
- Conducting investment manager research and selection exercises
- Calculating investment performance figures and carrying out risk assessment of portfolios
- Reviewing and checking work of peers
If you have at least 3 years' experience in UK pension fund investment consultancy, the ability to set good precedence for the more junior members of the team and assist with their development and strong progress through the FIA/CFA examinations, do get in touch. This is a clear excellent career opportunity.
This particular team has a variety of impressive accolades under its belt and has flourished over the last several years; I've been delighted to assist with the building of this team over this period and know the business well.
Do get in touch for further information.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Associate Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly