Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant
My client provides both reinsurance and consultancy solutions and is positioned as a leader within the risk settlement and longevity spaces.
Due to a period of sustained, exciting growth, I'm looking for a part qualified pensions actuary with at least 2 years' experience to join the practice in Birmingham.
Your responsibilities will be wide ranging and include:
- attending client meetings
- integrated risk management
- risk settlement
- international retirement and investment
- longevity modelling and delegated consulting
- undertaking and checking complex technical calculations
- supporting the development of more junior students
A role like this will undoubtedly open up many doors for your actuarial career, so I'm looking for an individual with at least 2 years' actuarial experience gained in pensions consultancy, strong progress through the IFoA examinations, and an enquiring mind who is seeking a strong, supportive environment.
There's a market-leading study support package on offer and interviews are taking place after this September's exam sittings, so don't miss out.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173