Commercial Pricing Actuary
A global insurance firm is recruiting for a Senior Non-Life Actuary to price their global commercial business. This is a combination role working within operational pricing for global, commercial (mid-corporate) business and also strategic roll-out of new pricing platforms for local pricing teams.
- Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics or Scientific subject, ideally with completed or part-completed Actuarial qualification (DAV, SAV, FIA, FSA or equivalent).
- At least 3 years' experience in Non-Life Commercial Pricing, with strong understanding of Commercial Property and/or Commercial Liability. Understanding of GLM techniques is also advantageous.
- Knowledge of Actuarial Softwares like SAS, Emblem and Radar/RadarLive; experience in programming languages like R, Python or other languages, and an understanding of machine learning algorithms are also preferred.
- Able to communicate fluently in English about technical topics. Other languages are also a plus.
- Willing to take on extra responsibilities to ensure a project is completed on time and to a high standard.