Pensions Actuarial Consultant
I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant for a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. A highly regarded, independent firm, the practise advise on some of the UK's leading companies Pensions schemes.
The firm are renowned for developing outstanding talent in the market and with a great retention rate have been growing from strength to strength
As a student actuary or newly qualified actuary in the team, you will have autonomy to work across different areas of the consulting practise including Investments, Life Insurance, DC, Corporate projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good progression with Actuarial exams in the UK or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience of working in a Consultancy environment
- An understanding of legislation and issues effecting UK pensions
- Demonstrable evidence of providing high quality service on a range of projects for Trustee Clients
- Good time management skills, ability to manage own work load on designated clients
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in contact
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167