Financial Reporting Actuary
The Client is looking for a qualified Actuary to support their Financial Reporting function in producing timely statements and analysis of their asset and liability portfolio. The perfect candidate would need to be able to understand and effectively communicate the dynamic behaviour of their asset and liability portfolio in the context of both Solvency II and IFRS bases.
- Analytical skills with the ability to review results for reasonableness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior stakeholders
- Aspirations for team management and mentoring
- Experience in reviewing processes and implementing improvements