Regional Manager, Financial Risk Management (Actuarial)
The Asia Financial Risk team provides oversight in the management of market risk, liquidity risk, local solvency risk, asset-liability activities and corresponding exposure against limits for the Asia division including the legal entities through which it operates.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with the majority of it from the life insurance industry, with experience in asset liability management, investment or financial risk management in life insurance industry in the Asian market
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS, ALM, and capital requirements
- Strong communication skills, including ability to translate complex technical issues into fundamental concepts
- Effective influencing skills and strong relationship building skills to build strong working relationships and influence outcomes within division and across business units
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 3018 4611 for a confidential discussion.