Investment Consultant (Fiduciary Management)
An Investment Consultant is required by a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. This role will suit an individual with a keen interest in business development, proposition development with a working knowledge of fiduciary management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a newly formed team and have a real input into the future direction of the division.
You will consult across a wide range of sectors and companies including leading companies as well as public sector pensions schemes.
- Work with Head of practise on developing the proposition strategy
- Conduct manager research and manager selection on fiduciary managers
- Proactive approach with clients - prospecting and identifying opportunities for growth
- Deliver and communicate advice to portfolio of clients on investment strategy
- FIA/FFA or CFA qualified
- Previous experience of Consultative role in consultancy or Investment Sector
- A thorough understanding of UK Pensions
- Interest or knowledge of fiduciary management
If you would like to know more please contact
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167