Actuarial Analyst - DB Pensions to Insurance
Are you a junior Pensions Actuary looking to make a move into Life Insurance?
An Actuarial Analyst is required by Leading Pensions/Retirement Products provider. In this role you will perform pricing and provide Actuarial support within the business DB Business segment. In this role you will be responsible for working on all aspects of business as usual type work along with other ad-hoc project requirements
Role and responsibilities
- Support the Senior DB pricing team members in the delivery of new business quotations in a accurate and timely manner
- Perform data manipulation, setting assumptions and calculations to run pricing models to calculate premiums
- Assure all pricing basis and governance policies are followed.
- Produce draft documentation for quotations ready for internal sign off.
- Understanding of DB Pensions schemes and current legislative information surrounding
- Working towards FIA qualification
If you would like more information on this role please contact Alex George for more information.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167
Apply for Actuarial Analyst - DB Pensions to Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly