Risk Actuary - Group Risk Management - Contract
Oliver James Associates are supporting a global reinsurance business who require support on the Group Risk Management team. The business requires an experienced Risk professional (ideally with an actuarial background) to cover a range of responsibilities within the function. There is flexibility on location.
Location: Paris or Dublin
Duration: To the end of the year
Role: Support the Group Risk Management function with a range of tasks.
- Actuary; qualification would be advantage
- Ideally a life insurance background, GI is also acceptable.
- Significant risk experience ideally Group business
- Must be able to work autonomously and communicate with teams at on site and cross border.
- Strong communication skills required. No language skills needed - English speaking role.
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in contract/interim recruitment globally and can offer guidance/support with this career choice. Please contact Chris Armstrong for further information.
Apply for Risk Actuary - Group Risk Management - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly