Manager - Advanced Analytics
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative organization at the forefront of technology who are looking to grow their advanced analytics division. You will be responsible for managing a growing team and defining and developing a vision and road map for predictive analytics strategy across the group. This position encompasses a hybrid of strategic analytics and working closely with the executive team as well as being hands on with the model build and development for key business units.
- Manage an existing team of three with significant plans to grow over the next 2 years, required to lead the team and be involved in technical project work
- Responsible for producing model output and outcomes for commercial business
- Responsible for building and developing predictive models for commercial business
- Partner with business unit leaders across the organization as well as providing analytics support for internal and larger external clients.
- Developing a vision and analytics roadmap for the group
- 6+ years experience in an advanced analytics/data science environment
- Degree in a quantitative discipline e.g. Physics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science etc.
- Experience in Insurance preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in management
- 3+ years experience building and developing predictive models
- Strong communication skills, ability to discuss technical detail to non technical audiences