Life Actuarial Contract - Paris - Solvency II/VBA
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Reinsurance company in Paris who requires a Life actuary to support on a contract requirement. The ideal candidate will have Solvency II experience and good VBA skills. French language or French market experience (protection) would be desirable (not mandatory)
- Location: Paris
- Start: ASAP. Start of July (ideally)
- Duration: 4 months
- Support the corporate actuarial function with Solvency II reporting and data processing.
- Modelling: Develop and maintain the necessary tools to model the different portfolios.
- Experienced life actuary (qualified or part qualified)
- Strong modelling experience, including Excel/VBA tools development.
- Knowledge of Solvency II reporting metric.
- Ideally French Language skills or French Life market experience.
- Ideally some experience of Reinsurance
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in contract/interim recruitment globally and can offer guidance/support with this career choice. Please contact Chris Armstrong for further information.
Apply for Life Actuarial Contract - Paris - Solvency II/VBA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly