Senior Manager - Investment Consultancy
7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Investment professional to further their career with a highly regarded Consultancy. The role can be based in Edinburgh or Manchester and you will be responsible for taking a lead on some of the firms largest Corporate and Trustee Clients.
The firm offer a full suite of investment consulting products to both trustees and corporate pension schemes for defined benefit pensions.
- You will work with existing clients to implement investment strategy.
- Lead advice for your clients and be a point of contact for them
- Spearhead the business development in the team, further developing the corporate investment practise
- Provide expertise in Asset Liability Modelling
- Develop junior member of the team
CFA or FIA Qualified
Demonstrable experience in a similar role with a thorough understanding of issues surrounding UK Pensions
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167
Apply for Senior Manager - Investment Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly