Life contract - Process improvement - Solvency II
Oliver James Associates are working with a prestigious Life Insurance business in Dublin. The business requires several Actuarial contractors (nearly qualified to qualified) to support on a new ORSA project. The ideal candidates will have good systems experience and knowledge of Solvency II.
Duration: 12 months
Start: ASAP (1-2 month notice period can be accommodated)
Role: The role will involve working on the design, build, test and documentation of a more efficient ORSA process
- Nearly/Newly or Qualified Actuary (Nearly qualified up to 5 years PQE)
- Experience of financial reporting (Solvency II would be an advantage)
- Familiarity with modelling software developments and testing would be an advantage
- Previous experience of designing, building and testing processes
- Good documentation experience.
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in contract/interim recruitment globally and can offer guidance/support with this career choice. Please contact Chris Armstrong for further information.