We are recruiting for a London based pricing actuarial analyst, ideal for a junior candidate with two year's or more experience, who is ready to move into their second role to further develop. The role is responsible for supporting the development of pricing models across many products whilst working with the pricing development and pricing cycle process.
- Speciality lines within personal lines market
- London location
- Several interesting brands under their umbrella
- A+ Rating
- Technical pricing role
- Building, developing and enhancing pricing models
- Data science skills and advanced actuarial ability preferred
- Experience in handling complex data sets
- Statistical software packages such as R, Python, SAS, Emblem, RADAR, Excel/VBA, SQL Server
- Some exam progress/exemptions
Please do not apply if you require visa sponsorship, and we are unfortunately unable to consider candidates with no actuarial experience.