French-speaking Life Actuary - Paris - CONTRACT ROLE
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Reinsurance company who requires a French-speaking Life actuary to support on a contract requirement.
- Location: Paris
- Start: ASAP/Immediate
- Duration: 6 months + extensions
- Modelling: Develop and maintain the necessary tools to model the different portfolios.
- Calculate IFRS reserves, review the technical accounts and reinsurance accounts ensuring they are in line with reserving policy;
- Participate in the portfolio projection work for the internal model calibration
- Documentation for internal and external reviews.
- Experienced, Qualified, or Part Qualified actuary
- French Language skills- professional proficient
- French Life market experience, ideally of protection products.
- Ideally some experience of Reinsurance
- Strong modelling experience, including Excel/VBA tools development - experience of Moses/RAFM would be a benefit.
Please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in contract/interim recruitment globally and can offer guidance/support with this career choice. Please contact Chris Armstrong for further information.