Strategic Analytics Lead
Strategic Analytics Lead - This is the ideal role for a Data Scientist or a non traditional Actuary who has proven experience building and developing predictive models to leverage your technical background into a business facing role where you will be at the forefront of solving complex business problems. You will be responsible for promoting the strategic analytics value proposition throughout the enterprise, developing and implementing analytics solutions and driving innovation!
- 6+ years experience in advanced analytics or actuarial position, ideally 3+ years experience in P&C Insurance
- Demonstrated experience as a strategic thinker
- Bachelor or Master's degree in quantitative discipline
- Familiarity with statistical models such as SAS, R, Emblem
- Strong understanding of predictive modeling, GLM, data mining etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Individual contributor, ability to work independently
- Proven record of delivering business value from advanced analytics projects and implementing advanced analytical tools