Capital Modelling Actuary - GI ReMetrica
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a Lloyd's Syndicate who have the need for a Capital Modelling Actuary to join the Capital Modelling team.
The vacancy is for a senior role in the team, with a reporting line. The wider purpose of the role is to enhance the Capital Modelling capability Group wide.
- Submission of Lloyd's Capital Return
- Working closely with business planning, reserving, catastrophe modelling and other teams in the wider group
- Documentation of the Internal Capital Model
- Provide inputs to the ORSA report
- Model Optimisation
- General Solvency II compliance
The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary with 3+ years capital modelling experience in GI. Working knowledge of ReMetrica and ESG is required. Experience with Lloyd's SCR requirements desired.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Dario Ferrari at Fairbank Partners on 02038692000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.