Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of a large General Insurer who are looking for a student Actuary, with at least 3 years’ experience in GI capital modelling, to join their London office.
- Validation of improvements
- Develop and maintain model, improving inputs and outputs
- Test internal model assumptions
- Parameterisation of the internal model, and model documentation
- Document internal capital models in line with Solvency II requirements, interacting with regulators to ensure accurate delivery of requirements
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, making good progress through the actuarial exams
- Experienced in general insurance capital modelling
The successful candidate will a sound working knowledge of GI and of processes in respect of data analysis and risk modelling products. The candidate will have experience using Igloo.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.