Investment Consultant - Manchester
Our client, a bespoke consultancy, are growing their investments practice in Manchester and require a Qualified Actuary to join their team.
- Take the lead on the delivery of technical investment advice for smaller clients
- Work a large fiduciary client in the provision of delegated services
- Manage a team of 3 people and take an active leadership position with at least 5 others
- Effectively develop new business using excellent stakeholder management skills
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
This role requires candidates with significant post qualified experience at another consultancy, preferably specialising in DB Investment Advisory. You will have a proven track record of developing new business as well as superb managerial experiences. This role offers the chance to join a rapidly growing investments practice with the opportunity to help develop a new and intuitive go to market solution. In addition, a highly competitive salary, flexible benefits and a generous bonus are also offered.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.