Insurance Risk Actuary
Insurance Risk Actuary - IMAP
We are currently looking for an insurance risk actuary for IMAP to join a top life and pensions business in the North West. This is a great opportunity to join a business going through large amounts of growth and change.
Insurance Risk Actuary responsibilities;
- Review Insurance risk calibration documents written by a third party E.g. Persistency, Morbidity, Mortality.
- Prepare for validation and testing and governance to further prepare for the PRA. (Documents must be to the correct high standard for the PRA to pass validation)
- Update Insurance risk calibration documents following review by validation or internal review and governance in order to prepare for the PRA.
- Review Insurance risk calibration documents written by a third party E.g. Dependency non market to non-market and market to non-market to prepare for validation and testing and governance to further prepare for the PRA.
Insurance Risk Actuary Key skills and experience;
- Qualified Actuary with extensive PQE
- Longevity Risk experience is key.
- Strong Insurance Risk background.
- Internal model experience
- Calibration experience.
- Experience of with the PRA.