Qualified Actuary – Finance Business Partner
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Finance team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Analyse SII and IFRS reporting results relating to the Annuities business and present these findings to senior stakeholders across the group,
- Use these results for financial projections, planning and new business strategy,
- Continuously look for ways to streamline and improve the reporting process,
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Previous experience of working in an annuities business,
- Strong skills across Financial Reporting, SII and IFRS,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.