Nearly/Newly Qualified Investments Actuary - Manchester
Fairbank Partners are currently working on behalf of a prestigious Consultancy who require a Nearly/Newly Qualified Investment Actuary to join their office in Manchester.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Determine strategies to manage the risks associated with pension schemes
- Take responsibility over ALM work
- Experience and proficiency in portfolio construction
- Support and lead your junior colleagues
- Effectively present to clients bespoke investment advice
The ideal candidate will have experience in both DB and DC pension schemes, as well as experience in a client-facing role. You will join this company in a period of growth and as such there will be numerous opportunities for progression.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Jude Parveselli at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.