Investment & Pension Strategy Analyst
I'm looking for a FIA or CFA part qualified Investment Analyst to support consulting and delivery of advice to pension Trustee and corporate clients on investment strategy and risk management.
You will work on complex strategy and LDI mandates involving a range of derivatives and assets, act as main support on a range of DB clients, produce complex investment advice, participate in client meetings and determine appropriate investment structures and strategies for clients.
This team is comprised of those with backgrounds in actuarial, traditional investment advisory, longevity hedging, bulk annuities, liability hedging, structured finance and bulk annuities.
Your role will entail:
- supporting consulting on risk and investment strategy to large and mid-size clients
- supporting with the implementation and execution of investment solutions
- developing relationships with clients and delivering technical advice
- supporting analysts with manager selection exercises
You will have:
- proven experience as an Investment Analyst from within an pension fund investment consultancy environment
- progress with your FIA or CFA exams and be willing to complete your IMC (if not already)
- excellent understanding of the UK pensions and investment market place
Please contact Helen Kinloch directly for further information.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173