Senior Consulting Actuary
I'm seeking to recruit a Senior Consulting Actuary with 3 - 7 years' post qualification experience to my client's Actuarial Consulting and Benefits team to take a leadership role in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading actuarial consulting services for your own portfolio of clients
- New business activity
- Mentoring and development of the team
- Contribution to new ideas in relation to products and services
- Client relationship management
You will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Fellow of the Faculty or Institute of Actuaries
- 3 - 7 years of post qualification experience in a pensions consultancy role
- Deep and thorough knowledge of the UK pensions landscape and regulation
You will be:
- A strong communicator with excellent oral and written skills.
- Client focused
- A confident leader with both good consulting and business management ability
- Passionate. enthusiastic and ambitious
Scheme Actuary appointments and DC experience would be desirable but are not essential.
I am happy to provide further information and additional context so do get in touch directly; I'd like to hear from you.
Senior Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173