- Ensure quarterly reserving process is completed accurately and punctually
- Maintain documentation for Reserving process.
- Comply to internal, US-GAAP and regional regulatory reporting standards
- Support projects to optimise reserving processes, including Solvency II.
- 1-4 years experience as a non-life reserving or pricing actuary within a primary insurance or reinsurance company.
- Completed higher education in mathematical/scientific subjects, and either completed/in-process to completing actuarial qualification
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English.