GI Pricing Actuary - Zurich, Switzerland
An exciting role within a growing team, there are multiple vacancies available for people looking to develop their pricing experience.
- Develop and maintain actuarial pricing models for non-life business.
- Support the Underwriters, to identify and price profitable new business deals.
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships by providing transparent technical support and advice.
- Report insights and profitability analysis within the business.
- 5-10/10+ years of experience in non-life reinsurance pricing
- Completed higher education in mathematical/scientific subject. Completed/in process Actuarial qualification.
- Excellent English language (written and spoken) skills and ideally with another European language.
This is an exciting and diverse role that will enable you to work in a diverse and international position. The company constantly strives for technical excellence and is growing quickly. Should you be interested, please feel free to send an e-mail with your CV in Word Format.