Our client, a FTSE 100 insurer, is looking for a nearly/newly qualified Actuarial analyst to join their pricing team.
- Identify and deliver New Rating Factors to enhance pricing risk selection
- Develop and maintain SAS programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders and senior management and key stakeholders to review and support business decisions
- Provide support and guidance to junior analysts
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- Personal lines pricing experience preferred
- Experience with SAS and emblem essential, Radar preferable
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.